Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

Knight 3313 6811
  • 21 Oct '17
 Bodkin

As of build #9, the game will now crash if you start a bot match with 16 players.

I don't know if this is just me or not, but it happens every single time. If I do 15, I have no issues.

Baron 291 224
  • 21 Oct '17
 Esa1996

@Bodkin said:
As of build #9, the game will now crash if you start a bot match with 16 players.

I don't know if this is just me or not, but it happens every single time. If I do 15, I have no issues.

I have a very similar situation. I can play one bot match but once it begins loading the next one it crashes every time. IIRC my game crashes upon loading the next round even with less than 16 bots.

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 21 Oct '17
 Sir Zombie

@Qwampa said:
Posting this in case it has not been reported yet.

Enviroment tracers are different from normal ones

Knight 830 1764
  • 21 Oct '17
 Ulkenstride

@Sir Zombie said:

@Qwampa said:

I think what he's trying to convey is that the Tent support Poles have no Collision boxes.

Knight 331 456
  • 22 Oct '17
 TwistedFox

@Ulkenstride said:

@Sir Zombie said:

@Qwampa said:

I think what he's trying to convey is that the Tent support Poles have no Collision boxes.

I think what Sir Zombie is trying to convey is that the tent support poles are part of the enviroment and therefore contain different collisions

Baron 291 224
  • 22 Oct '17
 Esa1996

Not exactly a bug but the game usually takes around a minute to open (I get a black screen almost immediately, then half a minute to a minute later I get the Unreal 4 start up thing).

Knight 331 456
  • 22 Oct '17
 TwistedFox

@kEsa1996 said:
Not exactly a bug but the game usually takes around a minute to open (I get a black screen almost immediately, then half a minute to a minute later I get the Unreal 4 start up thing).

I get the same thing, I assume its just loading

Knight 706 1084
  • 22 Oct '17
 VampireDuck

@TwistedFox said:

@kEsa1996 said:

Yeah but if you exit the game then start it up again it is much quicker to load. And I'm pretty sure it hasn't just remained in memory so I would think this is a bug.

Duchess 6897 9885
  • 23 Oct '17
 Sir Zombie

@Ulkenstride said:

@Sir Zombie said:

@Qwampa said:

Then try walking through them

Conscript 294 345
  • 24 Oct '17
 Qwampa

@Sir Zombie said:

@Ulkenstride said:

@Sir Zombie said:

@Qwampa said:

Then try walking through them

They do have collision, but sometimes it goes right between the tracers, as you can see in the video.

Regarding the environmental tracers, I think they are only different at the very end of your weapon so the game gives you a bit more tolerance when swinging near a wall. Needs confirmation tho.

396 454
  • 25 Oct '17
 JasonBourne

@VampireDuck said:

@TwistedFox said:

@kEsa1996 said:

Yeah but if you exit the game then start it up again it is much quicker to load. And I'm pretty sure it hasn't just remained in memory so I would think this is a bug.

I dont have that issue with my pc. On my laptop however, when I tried to play Killing Floor 2, it had the same issue, waiting before loading ect.. So I think its hardware related.

Mercenary 38 13
  • 25 Oct '17
 Sumerian

Alpha #10 bigger Grad map has a glitch

You can go into the window and cannot go out.

I didnt record but sometimes my character falls in the window

Knight 627 2068
  • 26 Oct '17
 LuxCandidus

Bots

• The new kick has made it so bots continue to run toward you after being kicked, allowing you to kick them repeatedly until they die
Knight 706 1084
  • 26 Oct '17
 VampireDuck

The lighting on the stable doors changes quite dramatically after getting a certain distance near them.

20171026122922_1.jpg
20171026122924_1.jpg

Knight 706 1084
  • 26 Oct '17
 VampireDuck

You can see the split in the wall.
20171026125739_1.jpg

Knight 1836 2232
  • 26 Oct '17
 Void

@Sumerian said:
https://youtu.be/c1zgR-rUCr0

Alpha #10 bigger Grad map has a glitch

You can go into the window and cannot go out.

I didnt record but sometimes my character falls in the window

Yes. It happened to me too.

Baron 291 224
  • 26 Oct '17
 Esa1996

Starting up Mordhau causes "Antimalware Service Executable" to suddenly use up 90-100% of my disk speed. Closing the game makes it immediately drop back 0-5 %. I'm reasonably sure this is why starting up the game usually takes something between 1 and 2 minutes. Why does it happen? Does my computer think Mordhau is a virus? XD

EDIT:

Adding the Steam > Steam Apps > Common > Mordhau folder to Windows Defender Exceptions removed the problem of ASE using all my disk speed. I've only tried it once but the game started up in around 5 or so seconds instead of the usual 1 - 2 minutes.

1 0
  • 27 Oct '17
 CocoLocoPeludo

When walking around the map mi ping is low (around 30 in a server for the region where I am), but when fighting, my ping jump at around 200. Is this an optimization problem?

This didn't happen at the beginning.

Thanks!

Knight 154 452
  • 27 Oct '17
 Nautilus

Now and then, I have this problem where the map/round ends and I am unable to pick a class, or use the escape menu at all once the new round starts. I am only able to spectate other players. I have to alt tab out of the game to quit or type "quit" in the console to exit the game

Knight 12 21
  • 29 Oct '17
 jeanine93

If you switch to alternate mode with pickaxe the wrong side of the pickaxe will get bloody when fighting.

Shield colors can vary from actual team color (could be fixed by now, seen a time ago)

Heavier throwable weapons (axe, arming sword, mace.. didn´t work with dagger) can be thrown through the floor when aiming straight down. This only works on surfaces such as gravel and dirt where they dont get stuck - like wood and fine sand. Seen on all maps.