Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

Knight 706 1084
  • 9 Oct '17
 VampireDuck

Playing a 3rd person only emote from 1st person just when a skirmish match ends leaves you in 3rd person for the next match.

Baron 13 9
  • 10 Oct '17
 sesstreets

Is it considered a bug that release lasts slightly before and slightly after the weapon is visible on 130 fov?

Knight 12 21
  • 10 Oct '17
 jeanine93

I have noticed the following thing in Skirmish mode: Look at a weapon/object on the floor and keep that object in focus. A pickaxe for example. Now the round ends and all players will appear at the respawn. The object will be still highlighted, no matter how far away it is and where you look. To toggle highlighting again you have to approach the object and look at it again.

Knight 263 646
  • 11 Oct '17
 Yirtox

Map Design

20170930121158_1.jpg
I found this UFO, above the crosshair

Knight 331 456
  • 11 Oct '17
 TwistedFox

@Yirtox said:
Map Design

20170930121158_1.jpg
I found this UFO, above the crosshair

There's one on the opposite side of the map too (if that UFO is on the top left it would be around the bottom right)

Conscript 294 345
  • 11 Oct '17
 Qwampa

When you leave a server just before it switches the map, you are placed in the main menu, than right after that the game joins you back to the server with the new map. Even when you do nothing in the menu.
Probably happens because the server doesn't get notified in time that I left, because it is occupied with the map switching.

Knight 697 1611
  • 12 Oct '17
 das

Odd visual skirt bug, probably cause he was changing settings.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyNicePeafowlLeeroyJenkins

Knight 162 231
  • 13 Oct '17
 Q

High FOV results in clouds gaining a sort of white sheen to them at the edges of the screen. Appears in dome shape. Only seems to affect maps Camp and Contraband. Contraband to a lesser degree.

Mordhau Cloud FOV Bug.jpg

Baron 1647 5234
  • 13 Oct '17
 Lincs

I didn't really get video of the incident, but I killed a guy so hard he became naked

He was wearing plate before

1315 2881
  • 13 Oct '17
 Monsteri

20171013163512_1_preview.jpeg

The 2h sword animations seem to break sometimes, notice the hands.

Been unable to replicate consistently.

Knight 321 611
  • 13 Oct '17
 Duckalot

@Lincs said:
I didn't really get video of the incident, but I killed a guy so hard he became naked

He was wearing plate before

That has happened to me aswell. As soon as he dies all armor dissapears.
Although, its extremely rare.

Knight 29 155
  • 14 Oct '17
 internetgoodboy

NOTE: This was previously posted in its own thread about a month ago. Marox said hindering widescreen monitors is not intentional and should be considered a bug to be fixed to support widescreen monitors so I'm posting here.

Currenly with my 21:9 (2560x1080p) monitor, my FOV is narrower than 16:9 users. This majorly disadvantages us >16:9 users as the window looks incredibly zoomed in. My request is that the game support widescreen monitors by not forcing a zoomed in/cropped window.

Thanks.

old thread: https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/10333/widescreen-monitor-support/

Mercenary 39 13
  • 16 Oct '17
 Sumerian

Hi I opened my server and changed the map to tdm_camp and typed addbots 7

And then My server is crashed

I tried 3 times and all caused crash of server.

I dont know if this is only happening to me

Baron 291 224
  • 16 Oct '17
 Esa1996

Sine Patch 9 my game is crashing around 50% of the times I try to start a match in Local Play. Online servers still work but even there I'm now having problems with hits hitting me before they go into release state.

Knight 162 231
  • 18 Oct '17
 Q

Sometimes I will be running/walking around and then all of a sudden I will reappear several meters away, oriented in a completely different direction. I'm not sure if this happens on official servers, or just private (but I think both). I have hard-wired fibre connection, with around 40 ping on EU servers. Usually happens at least once a day, depending how much I play. Not sure if you are aware of this issue. If needed I can try to get some video footage.

(EDIT: This may be on my end, due to new hardware. As have witnessed it in other games, including single player.)

Knight 5410 7408
  • 19 Oct '17
 Humble Staff

I don't know where exactly should this be categorized but is a single thing i have for you devs now:

I can't start a local play match in contraband, the game crashes shortly after i press play. There's a bug reporting window that appeared and i have submited the bug but still, wanted to leave it here. I have been able to play in local in that same map in previous builds without an issue but now idk what's wrong.

Baron 291 224
  • 19 Oct '17
 Esa1996

@Humble Staff said:
I don't know where exactly should this be categorized but is a single thing i have for you devs now:

I can't start a local play match in contraband, the game crashes shortly after i press play. There's a bug reporting window that appeared and i have submited the bug but still, wanted to leave it here. I have been able to play in local in that same map in previous builds without an issue but now idk what's wrong.

I have the same problem with Pit though I can usually fix it by setting my graphics settings to default (At least until the game begins loading a new round at which point it crashes).

Knight 331 456
  • 19 Oct '17
 TwistedFox

@Humble Staff said:
I don't know where exactly should this be categorized

The bug reporting thread is as good as any

Count 3 21
  • 20 Oct '17
 Thyme

Constant issue of going to desktop without alt tab command

Conscript 294 345
  • 20 Oct '17
 Qwampa

Posting this in case it has not been reported yet.