Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0
  • 16 Oct
 Jappedk

So, i have been playing this game for about 11 hours, and so i thought that i would give the star wars severs a try.. That worked fine for about 20 minutes then i closed the game only to open it up again to recieve a black screen with only the UI visible, i have tried so many things like by passing the firewall, uninstalling the game, change the resolution, go on window mode, start it in window mode, and even switching the hdmi cables but nothing works, is there anyway for me to fix this or do i have to wait on the next update?

2 0
  • 16 Oct
 Beans

hey uhhh ive been muted for 1 minute in mordhau games but for some reason that 1 minute has lasted 3 months... am i perm muted

1 0
  • 16 Oct
 PaTaTa

So, me and my brother play morhau in the same computer but in different steam accounts and different sessions. Then i logged in (as always) and then notice that i had my brother's loadouts but i still had my armor, weapons, level and gold but when i clicked in "edit in armory" with any of my brother's build all the armor and weapons that i didnt have disapeared
Any help please?

1 0
  • 18 Oct
 RonJBurv

game audio not working. the music will play in the main menu but will not work once in a match

1 0
  • 19 Oct
 drako

Gameplay bug for nobles.

When you become a noble, you walk slightly to the left instead of straight when you are walking forward. You can't also hit people in front of you and have to look to the right to hit where you are suppose to hit. Please fix this, this is pretty urgent since this happens frequently with nobles.

1 0
  • 19 Oct
 ϾSpooks

Clipping issue with the Flat Face Bascinet, only appears when using a big nose and viewing from the side.
Happens in matches and in the armory.
flatface_clip.PNG

2 0
  • 20 Oct
 Pedrykolas

On the map Grad I was playing Team Deathmatch and as a dwarf I couldn't climb the ladder on the dungeon that leads to one of the towers in the castle, a big one near the stairs with the mechanisms y'know, I would finish going up and just fall off it

2 0
  • 20 Oct
 Pedrykolas

If you finish a match and get no gold or experience, on the summary it shows your level is 1 and that you have 0 experience

1 0
  • 21 Oct
 SergeantMoo

Leveling
For quite a while my character has been receiving zero xp after every match. Gold is still received but not XP. I've been stuck at lvl 29.

Duke 311 589
  • 25 Oct
 Plebican

20201024203857_1.jpg
guess 2 people switched at exactly the same time

1 0
  • 25 Oct
 Dr.coomer

Whenever I play the map Truce On 3V3 ranked my game crashes. Could you please look into this and fix it?

2 0

Keep getting kicked because my VAC address check times out, I haven't done anything on my game that I can see that would affect the VAC check and the classic turn it off then back on again isn't helping. Maybe a bug?

1 0
  • 25 Oct
 Ohmz

Getting kicked from servers back to mainmenu with "Inventory Validation Mismatch" errors. Haven't played the game in a while and never saw this before. Tried validation, and restarting steam but nothing has helped.

2 0

controller support is bugged as you cant change triggers in options as it just switches through menu screens

1 0
  • 29 Oct
 iSnoop

The nobles cant walk in a straight line and hitbox is totally out of sync and it happens alot.Mostly if you become noble while fighting it just screw up the nobles.
Pls fix.

1 0

Playing as a warden (spear) on Castello somehow entered it as my previous charecter (same clothes, weapon and skills) so due to Bloodlust perk restored all hitpoints after killing an enemy (it was fun, but really unfair so at the end of game I just killed myself)
uploading M.png
uploading M2.png

1 0

There are new hacks in Mordhau and I haven't heard about nay fixing of this hack. Been going on at least a week and more and more people are using it. Just today I faced 3 people in ranked multiple times and have been deranked 3 times because of hackers. Basically they can feint whenever so even mid swing before they hit you, they can just feint it and swing again, going past any parry you try. They will mess up sometimes and forget to feint, but yeah, you cannot win. I personally cannot record matches, but my friend also has had many, and gave me their clip.
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UOGTmXQQew&feature=youtu.be]
Times stamps for hacks:
2:06 and 2:17

3 0
 Okorion

Combat : Redparry with time greater than ping? I didn't have any lagspike after or before(85ms redparry vs 48ms ping)
Screenshot_4.png

1 0
  • 14 Nov
 KTProder

Hey, my Problem is that the Mouse keeps flickering it apears and disapears very fast and the Hourglass sometimes apears next to it while I cant accese the Steam overlay.
In the start up i can open it but after a few sec i cant click anything on it anymore just the game menu, like the Steam overlay is in the background.

I hope dont post a problem thats already been postet ^^