Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

3 0
  • 7 Sep
 Gilgamesh

Hey I think I can help you just add me on discord Tapeworm#6519.

2 0

CHAT BUG:

Permanent "Server Muted 1 minute" message

4 2
  • 10 Sep
 hd_k1ll3r

Hello,
3rd person camera dot isn't in the right spot. when using any crossbow or Bow the sight is off it looks its been moved down which entails throwing off the player. Firing from it makes a player have to dramatically adjust where the sight is even if the enemy player is 2 meters away.

1 0
  • 12 Sep
 Nargle

My audio appears in main menu. My audio cuts when I join a server and starts stuttering or completely silent. i reinstalled my game hoping to fix this and verifying local files but nothing. My audio is 3.5 jack Hyperx headset plugged into the Motherboard. This is the only game i experience with problem with.

PC specs are
Gpu- Msi 2080 super
CPU- i9900k
Ram-16gb 3600mz G. Skill

1 0

So may not be a bug but i cant find any servers in server browsers but i can play under the fight tab.I checked my files.Games up to date.I reinstalled it and even changed my filters. Any files i should check to if i missed that dispersed or what should i do?

3 0
  • 12 Sep
 Gilgamesh

Out of the 4 ranked games I played today I won 2 and disconnected from 2 before they even started. I lost over a hundred elo.

1 0
  • 18 Sep
 ALX

I dont get gold after a match its says +(for example 180) and in main menu i still have amount before i have played the match. Same issue with the exp https://i.imgur.com/sUONWG1.png https://i.imgur.com/vhzpwAT.jpeg

1 0
  • 19 Sep
 Camora

Cosmetics

• Three of the t0 shirts (Workers shirt, cloth vest, wanderer's shirt) allow the use of the veteran's cuffs set, but not the chainmail arms, despite the chainmail arms and veteran's cuffs being nearly identical
1 0
  • 21 Sep
 Schweppes

Matchmaking

• Tabbing out while searching and finding match bugs the game out, you cant see any players in the scoreboard or in the map. Nothing is happening you also stay in the server when other disconnect with match ended.

Reference

1 0
  • 21 Sep
 Wazzup

I've been running into this issue for as long as I have had this new computer. I purchased a business edition Surface Book 3 for school (i7-1065G7, 32GB RAM, RTX Quadro 3000 Max-Q). When attempting to play the game, it will load up but around the time when the unreal engine logo is done playing, sometimes before and sometimes after, the game will just immediately close without a warning or indication that it crashed. I went to the discord a while back to see what the issue was, and it came down to a compatibility issue of some sort, whether it was with the version of unreal or the game itself. Will there ever be a time when fixing this issue will be looked into? I really enjoy the game and can't wait for a time when I can play it on this device, and I wouldn't be surprised if there are other models besides this one specifically that run into this issue. Thanks

1 3
  • 22 Sep
 bean

Yo i think i found a UI bug. If you change your Rank Display Type to duel it actually displays your 3v3 rank in game. If you display 3v3 rank it shows the unranked icon.
On FFA at least

1 0

Found an issue with the new size perks. Whenever I equip them my chest and leg armors are removed, at least as far as I could see in 3rd person. I'm fairly sure that they just aren't equipped since some of the damage that I was seeing while I was a tank was kinda sus if I'm supposed to be getting damage reduction from the perk.

1 0

Hello everyone !
I have a issue with Mordhau, It crash concetently with no error message, like the game suddenly disapear .
I don't know where it could come , I got a powerfull PC wit i7 9700K , RTX 2070 , 32Go Ram...

3 1

Once again I beg you to please fix the ranged weapons in third person mode if you start aiming with ANY ranged weapon your crosshair gets pulled up and you overshoot your target.

PLS PLS PLS I beg you to fix this, this has been a problem for months now and it doesnt seem that hard of a fix.

1 0
  • 23 Sep
 AlexClander

@bean said:
Yo i think i found a UI bug. If you change your Rank Display Type to duel it actually displays your 3v3 rank in game. If you display 3v3 rank it shows the unranked icon.
On FFA at least

Happening on all the servers/modes I've been playing, duel rank and teamfight ranks are inverted. When you display one, it shows the other.

3 1

This: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/hf6g6g/aiming_crosshair_jumps_so_much_now_in_3rd_person/ !!!!!!

This thread is 3 months old PLS Fix it! I love playing this game 3rd person and I used to love archery in this game but right now playing both is impossible !!!!!!

1 0
  • 24 Sep
 RafaelMRC

Sometimes I can't pick up dropped weapons. It seems random wheter it works or not.

1 0
  • 24 Sep
 Uni

Comment removed.

1 0
  • 26 Sep
 Teodorus

So i found a clipping bug with the brigandine shoulders, they clip with almost all arms and some armors like chainmail in the armor customization screen.
I'l pin some screenshots.

20200926125354_1.jpg
20200926124121_1.jpg20200926124124_1.jpg20200926124128_1.jpg20200925165937_1.jpg20200925165941_1.jpg

2 0

hey i hears 4 player talking about modife games file to have advanteg firs one i see him when i was new player long time ago he was having weird rapier animistion when he fient it the animition didnt cancel and u dint take dmg it was realy weird now modofe game file have frage adventger like draging moreand faster and i see 3 player did it but they wont say how and this vedio is prove https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jeLsKeQAxk&feature=youtu.be / also this drage is crazy idk if it drage abuse or modife games file https://streamable.com/vafvvb this one happend to my friend