Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

3 1

Combat:

The crosshair on ranged weapons in third person mode is rising a bit the moment I start aiming with any ranged weapon.
This means I have to have to look at peoples feet before aiming in order to shoot straight, its very annoying and made me stop playing ranged weapons alltogether.

1 0

If you have ONLY target in your hands you cant kick

1 0

You can grab the weapon bundles on Feitoria through the floor. Example in video. This is the only spot I'm aware of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZLfGsGSw8s

1 0
  • 8 Aug
 nga

Everytime I join any server (Official servers, community servers) my game always disconnects me with the message saying "The connection has been lost". My internet doesnt cut out and this has not happened in any other game!

1 0
  • 8 Aug
 colen1997

Brand new high end laptop(rtx 2070 super 120 w 32 gs ram 10th gen i9) and new to pc gaming, thought Id give this game a try as its one of the reasons i bought a gaming pc. Its only running on my cpu and displays physx>cpu in the top left corner of screen. I also cant find the program in nvidia control panel to force it to run on gpu(like it doesnt exist in the list). I figured this game would just be as simple as downloading and playing considering my setup and how new the game is but now i just feel dumb for not knowing how to fix this issue.

1 0

Server

So today I played ranked for the first time and had a great amount of fun. It felt nice to met similarly skilled players and get better at the game. I probably played for 4hrs something and had quite a few games.

After every match I would get standard gold reward between 35-150 but when I requeued and checked it was not added to my total. Mind you this wasn't every game but it happened consistently for most of my time playing and I probably lost around 2-3K gold to that.

As for what cause it I have no clue, first I thought it was because I was too fast to requeue so I stayed in the game longer to test that out and it worked once but after that I gained no gold for the next three hours. All my gold gained today was gained in my first few matches.

I also lost all the xp but I don't mind it that much but when you are saving up for a certain armor piece and you get no gold? That shit hurts.

Edit: My rank always saves when playing ranked but my gold and xp does not. also here is my specs for reference:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7600k 3.80GHz
RAM: Corsair 16 gb
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT Gaming OC

I also use a WiFi adapter if that matters

1 0
  • 11 Aug
 Aduritor

I can dual wield Photo

3 1
  • 14 Aug
 MagusB

Installed 1st time yesterday, love it. Loaded in today, main menus not working, nothing clicks through. Can scroll mouse but only click 2 buttons. In armory can't select anything. Argggg , any bugs right now?

3 1
  • 14 Aug
 MagusB

re-installed and added the supporters pack upgrade , dang , same problem, cant play

3 1
  • 14 Aug
 MagusB

FIXED WITH alt+enter

1 0

Hello, I have an issue since last patch: Whenever I use a ballista, a mounted crossbow or the mortar, it's like something was in front of me and the projectile hits the weapon (https://streamable.com/ubcipc).

1 0

For some reason I randomly can't hold e on ladders to raise them. When it happens there some weird clocking sound in game when I hold e.

1 0
  • 27 Aug
 ImLumos

The bastard sword with the Knight's Engraved Skin has a massive range. i dont know if its just a weird combo with this server and the mods. but anyway. on "NOOBIE DUELS ~ NO LVL 120+ ~ NO DIAMOND+ RANKS :D" its broken, we were on camp

https://streamable.com/udufej

3 0
  • 27 Aug
 Chicknecht

@Prince Day said:
GRAPHICAL BUG:

Gothic Gauntlets are bugged when using the trim in preview/all team game modes. This does not happen with any other gothic armour piece that I could check nor it happens with any other gauntlets that I could check.

Neutral (gold trim)

Red team

Blue team

In-game red team

In-game blue team

I assume it has something to do with the new attempts to get rid of spy builds. I'm going to suggest not doing this to trims if it's on purpose, because the strongest colours only vary from gold, black, white, or bronze. The rest are shades. I don't think anyone uses them to confuse teams.

Bonus: Neutral but using black trim. It's much darker when on red team. Neutral (black trim)

This is true for the Gothic Pauldrons as well

1 0

Just lost al my rank points after winning a match, -916. The guy left the ranked game.

3 0
  • 4 Sep
 ParkerB

I joined 2 different ranked games and they were both the first 2 games of the day for me, for both of them the same issue happened. After choosing our mercenaries we were both forced to be naked and had to fist fight. After losing the first round the game errored and ended. I didn't notice this until the second game was over but it still tanked my fucking rating. I lost nearly 70 rating because of this stupid fucking bug. Fix please.

3 0
  • 5 Sep
 Gilgamesh

I don't know if this is a game mechanic because the stats on the bows don't say it. But I get one shot at max health by every bow. Its happens when I'm on full health. Their not head shots because i see where it lands in the death cam and its usually on the thorax. And even if it was a head shot I was wearing a 9 armor helmet. I've gone back in recordings just to make sure I was on max health and I was. And I'm 100% sure its not just multiple arrows coincidentally hitting me at the same time.

3 4
  • 5 Sep
 Pacyl

Screenshot_4.png

The Warden that glitched here kept saying he got here by being beartrapped next to a wall.

1 0

Hello, my problem is that i just cant spawn, in game with bots, i spawn atthe beginning then when i die i'm block in specator mode. In online games, i jsut cant spawn, nor at the beginning neither at the end, i'm stuck in spectator mode.

1 0

Well hello, my textures always looks like from 90s games. All info that I found in internet doesn working. I just want to play a game plz