Mordhau

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0
  • 4 Jul
 Slider

So for about 6 months now, iv'e been unable to save my loadouts or settings. When i exit out of the game, changes that I make are reverted. I'm not sure what to do at this point, as nothing iv'e seen online has been answered.

1 0

VAC time out or something like that, i join a server and instantly get kicked. please help i want to play

Conscript 999 2022

It's inentional

1 0

FIRST AND MOST ANNOYING BUG
it happened to me two times today that the gold progression after matches does not get updated and i have lost a lot of gold like that.

SECOND BUG BUT ALWAYS PRESENT
i get lagspikes of 600 to 900 ping very often, lasting 3 to 6 seconds, occurring once every 2 to 30 minutes. i have otherwise good ping. i use Wordlwide and Europe.
happens only in this game. *

THIRD BUG
the servers browser doesnt work for the majority of the times, it only shows nothing, and when it does work, i often cant join.

*edit: the gold glitch comes and goes apparently for no reason.

11 1
  • 7 Jul
 roflan

its not a bug but flaw
Screenshot_11.png
when will devs fix this color abuse
this is how loadout looks in RED TEAM
why leasher didn't change the color to red in frontline, why emblems didn't change the color, why veterans legs are black

1 0
  • 7 Jul
 bigboi

You can turn barrel, weapon bundles and torch invisible using the 4 new emotes (Wave, point, thumbs up/down), although the torch will turn invisible, the flame will still burn. This way someone can rush the objectives, spamming emotes so peoples don't focus on him.
15028770.330000028_image.png

15053552.270000014_image.png

15092062.015000002_image.png

8 2

You can eat food through walls

8 2

@bigboi said:
You can turn barrel, weapon bundles and torch invisible using the 4 new emotes (Wave, point, thumbs up/down), although the torch will turn invisible, the flame will still burn. This way someone can rush the objectives, spamming emotes so peoples don't focus on him.
15028770.330000028_image.png

15053552.270000014_image.png

15092062.015000002_image.png

Its crazy OP for duel mix ups as well, doing wave/point doesn't lock you out of parrying but good luck reading a rapier stab being riposted after it just literally phased back into reality.

If everyone on the attacking team in a comp game did it the other team would have a very hard time telling who is carrying the barrel.

1 0
  • 9 Jul
 Elethiomel

I've had 4 crashes since installing the hotfix yesterday, all involving me going near the lances next to horses. It's happened on Mountain Peak and Feitoria so far.

Both times about 0.5s after the shimmering animation comes up on the lances as I look at them, the game just immediately shuts down with no error message.

Anyone else having similar issues or fixes? Thanks

2 0
  • 11 Jul
 Endeav

Castello Horde maul is bugged under the map

20200711045418_1.jpg

1 0
  • 11 Jul
 ɹar

image.png

I've hit level 70, but the Black armour tint hasn't unlocked.

I've tried verifying game cache through steam, computer restart and no change.

Love the game, thanks for all your work boys!

1 0
  • 11 Jul
 DRBYmiron

Hello!
I sincerely apologise if this bug has already been talked about, however there's an issue with the AI on Horde at the moment with all maps that have ladders, the AI get stuck on them and group up into one mound, if you try to get near to kill them to unstuck them and pass the round on, you instantly glitch out and ragdoll and then instantly die, and not from the bots. Therefore making Horde much more difficult to play.

1 0

My game is forever stuck on the initial loading screen, I have sat at the screen for upwords of 3 hours and not loaded into the game, I have verified my game files uninstalled and reinstalled the game and drivers multiple times, moved storage devices and still nothing changes, the game doesn't even close unless I enter task manager and close it that way, I have too many hours to refund and I don't want to be stuck with a broken game on my steam

1 0
  • 15 Jul
 Babbe

Mordhau hangs at random points during play any audio that was already playing would finish playing but i'm unable to do anything including tab out or Ctrl+Alt+Del. after a minuite or two the game will come back and have lost connection to the server.

Event viewer shows an issue with my raid array with 3 events:
RAID1.PNG
RAID2.PNG
RAID3.PNG
I don't know why mordhau would even care about my RAID array but they do and it makes the game unplayable
For now i'm disabling those drives as they only hold my memes and pirate- i mean archived games ;)
If anyone else with a RAID array is having this issue pls do post

3 0

Bug.png

The german sallet (all versions) have the back end bend unnaturally. It always aligns with the character's back, and not the rest of the helmet or the head. If you play in third person and use this helmet it becomes very noticeable. It makes the helmet feel soft and just looks awful.

EDIT: Example 2. This gets much worse if you have a polearm or something that makes your character's head face a different direction relative to your character's torso. bug 2.png

1 0
  • 20 Jul
 Recruit

So on mountain peak, the big wooden door that leads to the castle has no collision with players or projectiles, i cant post a video i took of it here so i uploaded it to reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/Mordhau/comments/hurw41/so_is_this_bug_with_the_map_know_about/

1 0
  • 20 Jul
 jakelon

Game crashes shortly after I spawn and take a few steps. its been a while since I last played Mordhau but this is first time game crashes on my pc. I didn't reinstalled the game either so this is probably because of last update...

1 0
  • 21 Jul
 SpaceAce

Progression

I have played 98 hours in the past two weeks, 99% on Frontline and Invasion, and have gone from level 45 to level 48 within that time despite good performance and time dedication.

1 0
  • 23 Jul
 chikn

Every time i load up mordhau, it works up until i get to the main hub, after that all of my monitors blackscreen and lose signal, giving me a message saying something like 'entering power saving mode' from there i have to completely restart my pc. So far i have tried re-installing the game, and to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? And more so, has anyone found a solution?

Please reply ASAP if you have, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

3 0

GRAPHICAL BUG:

Gothic Gauntlets are bugged when using the trim in preview/all team game modes. This does not happen with any other gothic armour piece that I could check nor it happens with any other gauntlets that I could check.

Neutral (gold trim)

Red team

Blue team

In-game red team

In-game blue team

I assume it has something to do with the new attempts to get rid of spy builds. I'm going to suggest not doing this to trims if it's on purpose, because the strongest colours only vary from gold, black, white, or bronze. The rest are shades. I don't think anyone uses them to confuse teams.

Bonus: Neutral but using black trim. It's much darker when on red team. Neutral (black trim)