Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0

mordhaubug.png

This shit happens every single time I try to play ranked. Both me and the other person have default no-armor no-weapon loadouts and then shortly after, I get disconnected. It gives an error saying something about an inventory.

US East servers btw.

59 45

Official invasion servers are still laggy most of the time, can the DEVS say something about this issue please? Lag on official servers has been a problem for over a month now : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2086520482

There's only 1 server that isn't horribly laggy (Prospero 7) and even that one is getting worse. There have been multiple reports/ threads about this issue over the past weeks, why have the DEVS not replied to any of them?

1 0

The player on the left is fighting for the Iron Company but has been able to exploit the dye/emblem system to appear more like a Free Guard mercenary.
20200507152506_1.jpg

2 0
  • 8 May
 Waxdood

Huntsman perk does not activate under the following conditions

Crossbow + Huntsman + torso shot
against at least this target
Level 1 chest + longbow on back

2021 2108

@Waxdood said:

Probably a picked up longbow.

2 0
  • 8 May
 Waxdood

@SWSeriousMike said:

@Waxdood said:

Probably a picked up longbow.
Thats a negative. Asked him to help me test after I noticed something odd. He was exclusively using the longbow

2021 2108

@Waxdood said:
Thats a negative. Asked him to help me test after I noticed something odd. He was exclusively using the longbow

The Huntsman perk was changed. It only increases damage against targets wielding a bow or crossbow. So if they switched to melee they are immune to this perk after 2 few seconds until they switch back to bow.

I don't know whether you can find that somewhere in the UI. Probably not. You'll probably have to scour through the patch notes for that information.

1 0
  • 9 May
 Buuhanon

For a while I have been experiencing the same issue, over and over again. In some matches, it would show me how much of gold I will get, kinda providing new gold balance after match. However, after I'd leave the server, I would see the same, old balance of gold. This precious gold not been added on my account, which is incredibly frustrating, since everything is quite expensive, and unability to get enough gold to actually buy desirable items.

This have happened to me many times, and how I saw from Steam community threads, there are A LOT of the same issues, people are constantly reporting the same issue.

It is especially frustraiting when you complete a 30-50 minute match to get 1,500/600 gold, and then you are not receiving any of it! Especially since there is sort of donate - get coins, and grinding those money is extremely energy-draining. Also as everything is quite expensive there.

Devs, please, pay attention to this and fix it.

3 0
  • 10 May
 traeng

I think you should either play full controller or full keyboard. Unplug controller when playing keyboard. Most games don't like mixed inputs

3 0
  • 10 May
 traeng

New to the forum here, I am just wondering, are all people posting their bugs in this very thread?
Doing it that way, there are no way to see if a bug has been reported already, or to sort things properly.

Can't we create sub threads, that we can decide of the name of the bug, put the game version, and explain things about a defined bug?
I don't know if you have ever been to War Thunder's forums, but their bug reports are quite well done.

3 0
  • 10 May
 traeng

For example

Forum
└─── Bug reports
········├───UI
········│·······├───B#16 Player reported bug n°1
········│·······└───B#17 Player reported bug n°2
········├───Graphics
········├───Models
········└───Exploits
················└───B#17 Double Feints still not corrected, costs 10s instead of 20s

And so, when clicking on "Double Feints still not corrected, costs 10s instead of 20s", There can be a discussion between devs and players who have the same bug there. (Which is a real exploit currently in the game, likely already reported hundreds of times)

1 0
  • 10 May
 MrD

Is the not getting gold after matches bug still a thing? because i end a match says i should have like 2.5k and i only have 1.5k

1 0
  • 10 May
 Breadbull

I have this problem that sometimes after a match ends and i leave i dont get my XP and gold. Sometimes this even happens with consecutive matches. So i'll be playing for 1,5 hour and get nothing...anything up with that?

2 1
  • 11 May
 Klive

My game has been incredibly buggy, glitchy, and a bit crashy ever since I've bought the game. Don't get me wrong it's an amazing game, but it's difficult to play with all the issues. I can handle all the smaller ones, like the game randomly stuttering mid-fight, leading to my untimely demise and not letting me respawn unless I switch teams to spectator then back to whatever team I was just on. Or how the textures sometimes don't load properly, mixing long distance textures (you know the potato ones) with ultra quality textures. Or how the camera on certain maps spawns in the ground until I join a team. But the one that makes it so difficult to play is the game crashing ragdolls. I know that Triternion has added a ragdoll limit feature and I'm grateful for that, I think it has decreased the number of crashes I receive, but my game still crashes when it's set to zero. Why? Who knows. But the map wide spaghettification of a ragdoll is the only constant between the crashes, so I think it has something to do with it. Thank you for reading, if you want more information or detail feel free to ask, I'll do anything to help this problem get solved.

bad.PNG
This is a snipped image of my game after the crash reporter popped up. I think I ragdoll expands before the program realizes the limit to ragdolls is zero, so it crashes anyway. But hey, I'm not a programmer, so don't take my word for it, it's just a thought.

1 0
  • 11 May
 BeepLettuce

cloth_coif_bug.png

The cloth coif lowered clips into the point armet helmet and looks kinda wonky.

1 0
  • 12 May
 NotToonLink

I know it's likely been brought up a handful of times before; but gold and XP rewards for Horde mode not actually being added once the game ends and I quit. I've missed out on a hot amount of both because every time I quit after it's over, it's gone. I've tried restarting the game and Steam, neither fixes it.

2021 2108

@traeng said:
New to the forum here, I am just wondering, are all people posting their bugs in this very thread?
Doing it that way, there are no way to see if a bug has been reported already, or to sort things properly.

Can't we create sub threads, that we can decide of the name of the bug, put the game version, and explain things about a defined bug?
I don't know if you have ever been to War Thunder's forums, but their bug reports are quite well done.

Because most other threads have been closed down. I doubt that this forum is even read frequently by the devs. They redirected their users to Steam, Reddit and Discord where it is easier to ignore feedback.

1 0

LIGHTING ISSUE
the lighting on chainmail flickers to dark and light while loading up camp. this is on the characters in the loading screen, i dont believe it happens while in a match, only while loading.

1697 1292
  • 15 May
 esturias

@traeng said:

Devs don't care. That got suggested multiple times since the game got out.

1 0

Ive been having this audio bug since ive gotten the game. I own a steelseries arctis 9x headset and ill have audio in the menu but while im in game audio will cut out and ill just get a loud whining noise. Ive tried everything ive seen online about audio problems with this game and none of them really fit this description. also worth noting that when I play it out of my regular laptop speakers I have no audio problems.