Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0
  • 17 Apr
 lupino1231

good day so i was playing on mountain peak and we were in castle when i somehow died because enemy bugged into wall and we couldnt hit him but he could us, heres the picture20200417124237_1.jpg

2021 2108

You should blur that name. No witch hunt.

1 0
  • 17 Apr
 Reckless

so I just found issue that if I will try play rankeds server will kick me and the 2nd player and then I'm loosing poits so literally I lost like this 2 games
thats what I got after getting kicked out both times 20200417221945_1.jpg

1 0
  • 19 Apr
 negevader

Hello, i honestly have no idea if this thread is still alive, but apparently every game i play, my progression seems to not save, i have earned 891 gold from a horde match i was playing, got the xp, everything went as normal, but i come to the menu, to my surprise, i did not receive the gold or the xp i gained, this has happened several times now with other matches i was playing in, and its starting to become very annoying, is there any possible fix for this?

1 0
  • 19 Apr
 Patchie

9.png This is the Merchants Arming Sword, it kinda bugs me.

7 0

I just bought the game inside of steam and I opened the game after downloading it and It just kepp saying cant connect to backend servers pls check firewall and try agen and after checking nothing happens pls fix it

7 0

pls help me

2021 2108

If you want help you'll have to go to the Mordhau Discord. This forum is apparently only an archive. Might take a while until you get an answer. Or you get lucky.

7 0

i gone there but there is no please to talk only mods are there should i msg them?

1 0
  • 20 Apr
 PleaseDont

Receiving EXP rewards at match end but not GOLD rewards. This occurs ~80% of the time.

2021 2108

@darkgamer_0012 said:
only mods are there should i msg them?

No idea honestly. Usually I'd recommend to be annoying until you get noticed but it seems that they are quite sensitive these days and that it might only result in a ban from the Discord channel.

I'd suggest you try to stay below 2h playtime on Steam and just go for a refund if you don't get a reply reasonably soon.

1 0
  • 20 Apr
 666M.Kotleb

Hello,
I have this problem since the release last year, but sometimes it doesnt happen for some time. But now it really annoyes me, since it happens every battle. It shows me how it adds money to me and how my level moved. Usually the next battle it doesnt show up and at the end it does. If you dont understand its like my xp and gold are always delayed 1 battle. (first battle 100 gold 100 xp, ill get it after the second battle, and second battle loot I get after 3rd battle). But today its terrible. I reached level 55 three time. Today it wasnt delayed, it didnt came. Like normal it showed the screen where it adds gold and the level 55 was finally reached. Next battle I was again 54, but I said ok nothing special I will get it after battle, after battle I got again level 55 (without the gold and xp from last battle). And once more. I love the game, but I would like to finally reach the level 70, and with this problem its impossible. Its not the first time, but today I finally decided that I will report this bug. I lost a lot of gold and xp due to this. When you play horde for 45 mins and all your progress from the match just doesnt count it really makes you angry. I have fun in the game, but I really need to see the progression, without progression it gets boring really fast.
Sorry if you can not understand some parts of my english, I tried to write details

1697 1292
  • 20 Apr
 esturias

You won't get any help here anymore. I mean... less than before. You can try to search for existing threads (which you should ALWAYS do before posting), but don't expect anyone answering here. They shut down the forums and chased off everyone.

1 0

just notice that the great swords reach is broken was able to see the full swing before i died i shouldnt be able to see the tip of the sword and the full swing if it hits me seems broken

4 2
  • 21 Apr
 σσƒyosh

I have a major bug to report in ranked. A few people I've encountered reported the exact same bug where they'd join a ranked match, except be unranked, level 0, and have only their fists. This match would last 10 seconds before it kicked you, made you lose MMR by a LOT, and gave you an error message. "You have been kicked from the server. Reason: Timed out while waiting for stats." I'm pretty pissed that I deranked by 50 because of this bug, so I just wanted to post it here.

20200421122425_1.jpg

6 0
  • 21 Apr
 SenseiHater

@darkgamer_0012 said:
I just bought the game inside of steam and I opened the game after downloading it and It just kepp saying cant connect to backend servers pls check firewall and try agen and after checking nothing happens pls fix it

i got this problem too. 120 lvl in game

6 0
  • 21 Apr
 SenseiHater

bro just opon console and type "disconnect"

59 45

This has been happening for weeks now; my ping will be fine (around 60) for a while, then suddenly shoot up to 120+ and stay there, along with high packetloss. This happens on all West Coast Invasion servers except Prospero 7 (the one in Seattle). I know that it's not just me, plenty of people that I've talked to have this same problem on these same servers . Once the lag starts, it doesn't stop until I leave and come back later.

The L.A. Servers at least have some major problem. At any given time a lot of people have 100+ ping on the scoreboard; and the chat box has periodic flurries of people complaining of lag all at the same time.

1 0

MORDHAU 2020.04.22 - 02.16.22.01.png banned for 20,000 minutes, when it says "Banned from Matchmaking for 1 minute." It's been I think 3 days since I got kicked, living off of duel servers now.

2021 2108

What makes you think this was a bug?