Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

Knight 54 108
  • 24 Sep '17
 HandsOffMyStoner

And that you can see the shadows of people through floors: 629760_screenshots_20170924080203_1 with indicator.jpg

Knight 331 456
  • 24 Sep '17
 TwistedFox

That doesn't look like the shadow of a person at all, the other bar has it too.

Knight 54 108
  • 24 Sep '17
 HandsOffMyStoner

@TwistedFox said:
That doesn't look like the shadow of a person at all, the other bar has it too.

Knight 160 996
  • 25 Sep '17
 TheInuitHunter
  • Someone probably reported this but that gentlemen's nickname appears to be a little bit glitchy on the scoreboard :
    Saw lot of people with exotics signs but it looks like he's the only one with who it happens.

20170924170152_1.png

• If you quit a server at the end of a round when the scoreboard is displayed, it brings you back to that server just after the map loaded instead of the main menu.
Knight 37 35

The bot doesn't want to come down! IT'S JUST STAIRS!!!20170925091519_1.jpg

Knight 941 2569
  • 25 Sep '17
 Pred

No animation on parry:

https://streamable.com/tg2xu

Not sure about below, but I think there may be a chamber sound but no chamber. I'm pretty sure I tried to chamber, though it might've been outside the window.

https://streamable.com/n91f8

Both from the current build.

Knight 146 159
  • 26 Sep '17
 Zetboi

Visual Glitch

Not sure how or why, but my buddy here has some trouble with his off-hand..

This is on a private server, I'm certain we haven't been fooling around with .ini files or the likes.
Happened only with bastard sword when held 2h.

988 6974
  • 26 Sep '17
 marox — Project Lead

@ZETBOI said:
Visual Glitch

This is on a private server, I'm certain we haven't been fooling around with .ini files or the likes.

Is this alpha #6?

Knight 146 159
  • 26 Sep '17
 Zetboi

@marox said:

@ZETBOI said:
Visual Glitch

Is this alpha #6?

This was recorded in alpha #5. I'll reschedule another spar with my bud on the same server so we can test if the problem persists in #6.

988 6974
  • 26 Sep '17
 marox — Project Lead

@ZETBOI said:

@marox said:

@ZETBOI said:
Visual Glitch

Is this alpha #6?

This was recorded in alpha #5. I'll reschedule another spar with my bud on the same server so we can test if the problem persists in #6.

I think it happens when you join the server and the other person is already on it, probably in switched grip.

Knight 146 159
  • 26 Sep '17
 Zetboi

@marox said:

@ZETBOI said:

@marox said:

@ZETBOI said:
Visual Glitch

Is this alpha #6?

I think it happens when you join the server and the other person is already on it, probably in switched grip.

Might be, actually. I was joining the server after he already was in it, and he mainly switches grip with bastard sword.

Knight 27 29
  • 26 Sep '17
 FoxyTorryn

possible bug found. Sprint seems to get glitched a bit in skirmish if you change your loadout after spawning but before round starts. Ill see if I can recreate it next time I remember to record >< Also just a question, are kicks supposed to be parry-able? I could have sworn I did that once but since i can't do it again maybe just a weird bug???

Knight 1388 3163
  • 26 Sep '17
 Tim_Fragmagnet

Fully reproducible bug.

While in first person, if during your death, your camera gets jammed up against an object, it will decouple from your body.
It occurs at any camera distance setting.

bugggggg.png

5 6

erreur mordhau.jpg

I've got this error message every single time i try to run Mordhau (from Steam or from desktop shortcut)
I did verify integrity of game files already

Anyone can help ?

Regards

Knight 1388 3163
  • 26 Sep '17
 Tim_Fragmagnet

unplayable

Knight 331 456
  • 26 Sep '17
 TwistedFox

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:
unplayable

L I T E R A L L Y U N P L A Y A B L E

273 444
  • 26 Sep '17
 YOLANDIVISSER

@ÐĦëiðevølkleGueux said:
erreur mordhau.jpg

I've got this error message every single time i try to run Mordhau (from Steam or from desktop shortcut)
I did verify integrity of game files already

Anyone can help ?

Regards

I get this when using Nvidia GeForce experience sometimes. Particularly when hitting the record button for shadowplay.

Knight 86 94

For some reason really long weapons that swing "slow" swing the same speed as other shorter weapons, but their damage faze of their swing lasts like 4x's as long.

This doesn't mean the weapon is "slow" it means its exploitable. For instance missing a stab on a spear, but then being able to look to the side to still have it land.

So you can intentionally miss a stab to bait the parry and just move the stab over to land it or get around shields

Knight 1269 3811
  • 26 Sep '17
 Frise

@DrEpochノಥ益ಥノ said:
For some reason really long weapons that swing "slow" swing the same speed as other shorter weapons, but their damage faze of their swing lasts like 4x's as long.

This doesn't mean the weapon is "slow" it means its exploitable. For instance missing a stab on a spear, but then being able to look to the side to still have it land.

So you can intentionally miss a stab to bait the parry and just move the stab over to land it or get around shields

God forbid that there was actual interaction in the game instead of just an RMB spam-fest.

This is a bugs thread, get your whining out of here.

Knight 25 36
  • 26 Sep '17
 Corpsehammer

Server sometimes causes all players to time out when rotating maps during the transition between maps, when you briefly see the disconnect warning, after which everyone is returned to title screen with message "Connection to host timed out" or similar.

Before I complain to Simrai, I thought perhaps this is software since the server itself doesn't restart. It's immediately visible on the server list with the expected map after getting kicked, despite having 0 players down from any number. This has been noticed periodically since update 2 I believe.

Some things to be known:

• Server performs otherwise normally with excellent pings
  • This occurs with server tickrate at 60 as well as 120
  • I reinstalled the server and freshly updated it today, modifying only tick rate and removing all maps from rotation except ffa_camp, only to find the problem seemed to be worse with mass kicks occuring every 2-3 rounds

Here's the Webconsole Log of right after the server starts to right after the scenario occurs:

https://pastebin.com/KYtHFYbA
Map change begins at line 209
All players are disconnected starting at line 220