Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

2 2

When I have been playing duel servers, my gold and experience rewards show up in the post game screen, but once the next match starts or I leave the server, the rewards are not banked and I am back to where i started. I have earned and lost thousands of Gold and probably gained enough Exp to level up twice. I know of other people this is happening to, and heard people say it is happening in horde sometimes too.

3 0
  • 14 Feb
 KJKalle

Unarmored veterans gloves have a metal-color slot which does nothing, propably carried over from the armored version? Also gamberson long sleeves can not be used while wearing unarmored veterans gloves. This also originates from the armored version?

1 0
  • 21 Feb
 ISA

All my mercenaries have deleted themselves when I logged in. I made many! Almost enough to make me quit. What is the point after spending all that time making. Not the first time either. Last time I took a break I lost all my coin and xp. You did nothing to help.

2 1

https://imgur.com/a/VwBiJ1m

You can walk through the wall on the stairs in Feitoria and hide as a noble inside the walls and be able to get hit. The bedroom walls to the left in the picture you are also able to walk-through

4 0
  • 22 Feb
 Judobum

I have a bug that stops me from playing the game and forces me to alt-f4 just to exit and a bug that is only mildy inconvenient
UI
The bug is that when i go to change the colour of a piece of armor I get locked into the menu.
Also I can no longer see team indicators and resting keybindings and changing them does not fix it.

4 0
  • 22 Feb
 Judobum

I have a bug that stops me from playing the game and forces me to alt-f4 just to exit and a bug that is only mildy inconvenient
UI
The bug is that when i go to change the colour of a piece of armor I get locked into the menu to change colours and it only occurs on chestplates.
Also I can no longer see team indicators and resting keybindings and changing them does not fix it.

4 0
  • 22 Feb
 Judobum

UI
The bug is that when i go to change the colour of a piece of armor I get locked into the menu.

1 1
  • 23 Feb
 SALTYBOI

My allied player markers don't work. They just never turn on. I've changed the key to toggle it, reset all settings, fully uninstalled and reinstalled the game...nothing works. I'm somewhat colorblind, so I need them to work, or I'm forever pigeonholed into playing on red team.

3 0
  • 24 Feb
 pizzatime

my game starts up and when im in the main menu loading screen my game closes automatically

2 0

all my characters were deleted or rather it revert to default, what happen?

1 0
  • 29 Feb
 BagueTT

So there is a bug on feiroria where you can climb throught the floor and no one can touch you unless they know the glitch it is game breaking and a person with the steam name "KillerGhost" lvl 160 was exploiting it like crazy to win the invasion battle it was super annoying and ruined the whole game for me and my teammates.

1 0
  • 5 Mar
 Clashix

20200305214630_1.jpg

Another bug with catapult... Set it once and for all !!

1 1

I found a funny, but also disturbing bug. Had been editing my characters for like 10 minutes, when suddenly I heard a strange noise. At first I couldn't understand, what was that sound, found out that this is one of the ingame voices saying 'YES!' literally every second. Now I have to close game every 5 minutes, because 'yes' is getting too loud.

Baron 1647 5234
  • 7 Mar
 Lincs

@НикакихKEKW said:
I found a funny, but also disturbing bug. Had been editing my characters for like 10 minutes, when suddenly I heard a strange noise. At first I couldn't understand, what was that sound, found out that this is one of the ingame voices saying 'YES!' literally every second. Now I have to close game every 5 minutes, because 'yes' is getting too loud.

I had the same thing happen to me! I was in the armory on the main menu and once the music faded out I kept hearing a strange sound. After awhile I could make out the barbarian voice saying "RAH" (probably an attack initiation grunt) followed by a jingling noise like a little bell, over and over. It'd get louder if I edited my character's face.

After a while the voice got really loud and I saw a floating, naked and deformed man sliding very slowly up the top left corner of my screen. He edged out of view and then went on his way into the ether, his voice getting quieter behind him.

This has happened twice so far.

4 2
  • 9 Mar
 hd_k1ll3r

Bug: Score not being kept
After going though a whole match and getting 29 consecutive kills the score on the main player page didn't update and kept my older score. Even after the gaining xp and gold for said kills.

• 9 Mar
 Barbedwire
This comment was deleted.
1 1
  • 12 Mar
 dirtyarcher

Adding to what bardbedwire said, here's a video of the bug in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stF1Nz09YKw

As you can see, he's totally invisible. This guy was a total ass - he was doing the exploit on purpose in order to get more kills.

1 0

Hello, I'm having a bug with my key binds. So I have the right strike as a thumb button and upper right strike as Capslock, but when I look left and press either it does a left strike instead of changing it into a right strike. there is no other key bind attached to my capslock or thumb button that would mess it up and I'm very confused about why it's not working.
Thanks!

3 3
  • 20 Mar
 Vetinarix

Horse v. Foot player momentum damage is bugged in a very one-sided way:

We'll go with an example. Consider both players to be in 3:3:3 armour:
A foot player runs towards a horse player who is travelling at their slowest speed (gear 1, walk). The foot player swings his zweihander and hits the horse player's chest. This will deal approx 96 damage, which appears to be comprised of a double damage bonus (due to horse moving at gear 1) plus 0.4x foot player running bonus.
In comparison, if the horse player swings at the foot player in the above scenario, the horse player deals stock standard damage (40) to the foot player.

This imbalance is present regardless of weapon types, and gets worse at moderate speeds; any horse at a canter (gear 3) or above is always subjected to 3x damage bonus from a foot player + the foot player's run bonus (practically a kill every time).
In the same scenario, the horse player only has a total 1.5x damage bonus against foot players while in canter.
We also found interesting results where in some conditions a horse at a trot (gear 2) was even being hit by foot players with 3x damage + run bonus, yet horse players acquire no bonus damage at this speed. The inconsistency is odd and appears to be linked to foot player movement direction.

In addition, players on foot running away from the horse player attain minimisation to their damage taken (a negative bonus, if you will), whereas horse players do not attain the same when fleeing.

Overall, this is a very clear imbalance which favours ground units dramatically against horses. It's not specified anywhere, and nor was it announced as such. It's clearly not in the spirit of the changes, with the patch notes specifically saying that the momentum damage was supposed to "work both ways", so I'm assuming it's just a funky error.
Would be nice to have it fixed, and this would be fair, especially given the other changes coming to weapons being used against horses.