Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0

Hello,

my laptop has 4k resolution at default, I have launched the game and adjusted the game's resolution to the lower one. After that I have noticed that I am unable to go to the settings of the game due to the real mouse of mine is somewhere near 3 cm from the mouse of the screen (i just can not ckick Gear Icon in the game menu).
It affects everything even spawning destination :D I am constantly searching for the right point to click to spawn instead of just clicking the Spawn point. How can I change the resolution (Steam's adjusted launch settings do not help) to the Full HD - since I hope this one will suit me enough?

1 0

Having an issue in the menus where the location of the cursor does not correspond to the same area of the UI. This makes some buttons inaccessible such as the Quit button. in order to click a button the cursor has to be above the button and to the right.

Edit: After messing around it seems like the actual resolution and the resolution that the game thinks I'm using are different. I cannot access the settings button to try and adjust it.

2 0
  • 7 Jan
 Rok

Very minor bug I noticed in ranked.

Achieved a rank of exactly 2100 in a match, it did not show me a 'rank up' to Diamond I animation because it requires > 2100 according to the victory screen. However in the main menu it shows me that I am now Diamond I at 2100.

There probably needs to be one or several '>=' operators changed into '>' somewhere in the code.

2 0
  • 7 Jan
 Rok

Alternatively change the victory screen to show higher ranks as '>= n' and play the animation

5 0
  • 9 Jan
 Cannibal

Failed to load URL https://mordhau.com/news/en/ with error ERR_TIMED_OUT (-7). because of this error i cant play online please help if you can i've tried everything.

1 0
  • 10 Jan
 KingCrimson

Haven't gotten gold for my past 3 or 4 games in duel servers. It adds the gold after the game then is gone after an hour or so.

1 0

i have no problem, it fixed it self

9 4
  • 11 Jan
 yedrellow

Since the patch today, show friendly icons do not work for me at all. I have tried restarting my pc, resetting to default controls and many other things. However I still can not see friendly icons. I have bad vision so this is kind of annoying.

2 0
  • 11 Jan
 Yorizon

Recently i have encountered this bug where i dont receive any exp nor gold for completing any type of game matches.

Knight 7 11
  • 11 Jan
 Danka

Since patch 16 the AI in Horde that use bows, throwing knives, and throwing axes bug out after running out of ammo. They will just stand in place and not attack anymore. Sometimes they will walk around aimlessly for a second then go back to standing in place doing nothing.

2 0
  • 11 Jan
 Riddle

The new Basket Hilt Arming Sword's grip very visibly clips through a merc's thumb in first person. It is especially noticeable if the merc has a maxed out "skinny" slider, a minimal "fat" slider and no gloves.

Duke 5558 13284
  • 11 Jan
 Jax — Community Manager

@MAESTRO_GREEN said:
Hello,

my laptop has 4k resolution at default, I have launched the game and adjusted the game's resolution to the lower one. After that I have noticed that I am unable to go to the settings of the game due to the real mouse of mine is somewhere near 3 cm from the mouse of the screen (i just can not ckick Gear Icon in the game menu).
It affects everything even spawning destination :D I am constantly searching for the right point to click to spawn instead of just clicking the Spawn point. How can I change the resolution (Steam's adjusted launch settings do not help) to the Full HD - since I hope this one will suit me enough?

alt enter to go to windowed, change resolution, go back. if you have 4k, leave the resoultion in 4k (crisp ui etc) and lower resolution scale instead, which will give better fps

Duke 5558 13284
  • 11 Jan
 Jax — Community Manager

@Riddle said:
The new Basket Hilt Arming Sword's grip very visibly clips through a merc's thumb in first person. It is especially noticeable if the merc has a maxed out "skinny" slider, a minimal "fat" slider and no gloves.

we're aware thanks for heads up tho

Duke 5558 13284
  • 11 Jan
 Jax — Community Manager

also for troubleshooting issues, it's best to go over to the discord. hard to help fix issues here, plus we have a list of known problems and fixes over there. tech support section should help you guys out :)

1 0
  • 12 Jan
 izuzin
  • HORDE
    everywhere
    NPC lag (npc don't do anything)20200118160945_1.jpg
2 0

I found a bug where if you get a person to stand still, place a trap behind them, then pick it up they will take damage/die.
But when you pick it up it will still activate and become useless as in you cant place it and if you drop it it canted be picked up again.
Also if the person dies their foot will be in the trap you are holding lmao

1 0
  • 12 Jan
 JDogg

i completed training did not receive any gold anyone know what to do its been over 24 hours since restarted my pc twice

2 0
  • 12 Jan
 MotoMoto

I cant get above 60fps in game and get constant stutters and fps drops down to 13fps, all on lowest settings

SPEC:
i7-9700k
Geforce 1050ti 4GB
16gb corsair 3000MHz
970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2
Windows 10 64-bit
DirectX: 11

before patch 16 i was fine getting upwards of 70fps on medium graphics settings, now i cant get above 60. pls help meh!

61 20

@TyrannicBore said:
Having an issue in the menus where the location of the cursor does not correspond to the same area of the UI. This makes some buttons inaccessible such as the Quit button. in order to click a button the cursor has to be above the button and to the right.

Edit: After messing around it seems like the actual resolution and the resolution that the game thinks I'm using are different. I cannot access the settings button to try and adjust it.

press alt+enter in game

2 0
  • 14 Jan
 Yorizon

Started to not receive any Gold or Exp after any games again....