Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Bug Reporting Thread

1 0
  • 16 Nov '19
 LeatherneckViking

What in the hell is wrong with this game?!?!

Constantly crashes in main menu so I haven't even been able to create a single custom loadout???
but if I hurry and take no less then 30sec to get on a server it seems to play fine???

1 1
  • 18 Nov '19
 Breakfish

I just came back to this game after several months away and noticed something unfortunate. although i had many clothing/armor pieces unlocked and every weapon, it now seems that I'm limited to the options that i had on builds before returning with many previously unlocked items now asking for additional gold.

this seems to be fixed now after relaunching the game and waiting a bit

1 1
  • 20 Nov '19
 X95e4e833e1554a42

Hey guys, My account is stuck on level 109 and not updating despite unlocking 110 about 4 times now.
I have tried entering a new game, Restarting Pc, Restarting game and swapping PCs.

1 0
  • 20 Nov '19
 Gsus

@Breakfish said:
I just came back to this game after several months away and noticed something unfortunate. although i had many clothing/armor pieces unlocked and every weapon, it now seems that I'm limited to the options that i had on builds before returning with many previously unlocked items now asking for additional gold.

this seems to be fixed now after relaunching the game and waiting a bit

I had the exact same issue!

Thank you for the solution, sshame I didn't see it untill i spent somee of the golld to replace some of the items!

3 0
  • 21 Nov '19
 Gameplayer

20191120190302_1.jpg

Apparently this can be done on horde mode in the new map. The thing is yeah all of the maps are pretty easy to exploit in a spot with a ranged weapon, but you need to be careful cause turds to some extent, and you do an ammo run but this one is kinda too far.

2 1
  • 21 Nov '19
 TickTack

I am still getting the bug where gold and experience are not saving. It happens in two ways so far that I've seen, and they are somewhat inconsistent, as I can gain some gold but certain matches just don't save at all.
One: It shows the updated version after I quit to the main menu, but once I exit the game it would revert back and I would lose the gold and xp
Two: After the match would end and the next map loaded in the previous match's gold wouldn't be in my inventory.
I've been dealing with this bug for a little over a month now and I'm getting really irritated. Any fixes?

1 1
  • 22 Nov '19
 COF | Alucard

Mordhau has recently stopped giving me gold and xp after matches, i have absolutely no idea what to do to fix this.
After each match it tells me how much gold and xp i earned, but then when it loads the next round, i see that my gold and xp hadn't gone up at all. It has done this for almost 10 games and i'm sick of it.

4 4

Not receiving gold or xp AGAIN

3 0
  • 23 Nov '19
 Gameplayer

20191123143757_1.jpg

In Horde mode I died and respawned with nothing. Whats also odd is I kept my fists, cause usually if you die late in horde (~Wave15) you lose them (which is kinda nice for an extra slot) but I still kept Gold and Armor.

1 0

Feitoria Horde:

(Un) fun fact- there are two points you can stand on the rocks along the sides (one on the left of spawn and one on the right of spawn) that make all of the ai walk into the water and drown themselves. They also cannot hit you from those spots, which is an afk gold farmers dream.

Potential Fix: make the rocks taller so you can’t climb them or program the horde to stop before they hit water. I would prefer the second option but it may be harder code.

Feitoria Invasion:

The map is awesome and plays well for the most part, but we need some minor tweaks to the rear tower the nobles hide in (2nd objective) to make it more accessible.

Also, regarding the 3rd objective, try removing fire damage on peasants to see how that plays out. If that doesn’t work, consider adjusting some houses or peasant placement. Other solutions would be to make sure that the large warrior is killed with the 3rd round or adding an additional objective/ round that involves a king.

If you have any questions hit me on discord at le0#7405.

2 0
  • 25 Nov '19
 UnitedChi

VAC Check Timed Out
Please fix
Unplayable and kind of ridiculous this hasn't been properly addressed yet.

I've tried reinstalling, replacing .dll file, verifying game integrity, I'm not running any misc programs, running steam as system administrator, running game as system administrator, etc. Pretty much every "fix" has failed. I feel the people replying "fixes" to this issue are not actually having the issue and just throwing "solutions" out there. Please fix the game, many people can't play.

27 12
  • 25 Nov '19
 jebajlo

After 14 patch BUUUU3G14.PNG

Same after reboot :/

1 0

I keep having an issue on Feitoria where the textures and meshes do not load properly. They are there but are very low quality and do not sit right on objects. Here is an image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/610029683035209737/648609983264587788/unknown.png The issue is only on this map and no others as of yet.

1 0
  • 25 Nov '19
 TinyHippo

Hello, I had put the game down for awhile and started back yesterday but now when i select a character i have made to play in a match it re-locks all of the items I purchased making them only having stock items equipped. And making me unable to reequip them (as they are now locked again)

27 12
  • 25 Nov '19
 jebajlo

I had to reinstall game to play. But now I have awful textures like Aerobdf5e473ff0e4783

4 3
  • 25 Nov '19
 T-PosingKermit

Having a one-handed weapon in Alt Mode then going on a ladder will switch your weapon back to normal mode after Patch 14.

I've only tested this with the Warhammer.

Knight 52 67
  • 26 Nov '19
 GramzontheDragon

Friends of mine are having issues loading with feitoria. Before the update they always had poor performance, but now they load for a very long time before they get kicked back to main menu.

1 0
  • 26 Nov '19
 superch4rgzed

My friend also has poor texture quality on all maps, similar to Aerobdf5e473ff0e4783 and jebajlo. The textures are of such potato quality that he can't play the game.

Tried different resolutions, window/full screen modes, clearing config files etc. to no avail.

1 0
  • 26 Nov '19
 BaronvonAdolfus

I also experience poor texture quality on all maps since the latest patch. Texture quality in the menu is exactly how it should be, but as soon as i join the game, it goes bad.