Mordhau

Bug Reporting Thread

98 612
  • 10 Sep '17
 Spook — UI

Found an issue? Post it below and we'll take a look at it!

The more details you include about the context of the bug, your hardware configuration (if applicable), steps to reproduce, etc, the easier it is to resolve. If you have to upload a video to showcase the bug, please ensure it's set to unlisted.

Formatting your post will make it much easier for us to look through and read the parts meant for specific roles, here's an example of how it should look:

Combat

• Pommels kill people
98 612
  • 10 Sep '17
 Spook — UI

This topic has been pinned.

Knight 1 0
  • 12 Sep '17
 Bergfried

hi guys!
my mouse doesnt move while fighting, i can strike and parry but i cant control my field of view.
i have to use a controller to do so.

thank you

Knight 65 189
  • 12 Sep '17
 TheArtOfReason

The game crashes and then my display driver dies.

16 11
  • 12 Sep '17
 VladimusMaximus

It's starting my VR/Htc-Vive every single time I launch it, very annoying. Essentially even when I unplug my VIVE. Still happens, then when I close SteamVR the game closes.

Alright, even if I leave VR on it will simply crash to desktop along with SteamVR after a few seconds... Basically, cannot play.

Knight 65 189
Knight 31 85

when using an AZERTY keyboard layout, switching weapons and using emote commands won't work (everything that uses the keys below F1, F2, F3, F4 and so on on the keyboard won't work)

using alt+shift to switch to a QWERTY layout while having an AZERTY keyboard works

Knight 31 85
  • 12 Sep '17
 TNCWfagsterstaff

when using the flourish emote while moving, character will stop moving - you'll have to press the move key again

Knight 64 59
  • 12 Sep '17
 Bittereinder

@TNCWfagsterstaff said:
when using an AZERTY keyboard layout, switching weapons and using emote commands won't work (everything that uses the keys below F1, F2, F3, F4 and so on on the keyboard won't work)

when using alt+shift to switch to a QWERTY layout while having an AZERTY keyboard works

I have the same problem, using an azerty keyboard and can't switch weapons, nor use emotes. Hope you guys take a look at this.

2 0
  • 12 Sep '17
 Creditor

very buggy with 2 screens, always goes into my 2nd screen when i choose window mode

Knight 797 787
  • 12 Sep '17
 afiNity

When I customized my character while I was on a server, the server restarted in-between and after that I wasn't able to do any changes to the customization anymore. Leaving the server fixed that.

Knight 31 85

motion blur can't be disabled, even if the options menu says it is

edit: setting post-process quality to low removes motion blur (no other quality level removes it)

Mercenary 4 8
  • 12 Sep '17
 TINTIN

Mouse sensitivity gets reset when game is restarted. Very annoying, I might add :)

Knight 857 2254
  • 12 Sep '17
 Frise

Opening the emote menu stops your movement, but only the first time you do it after you spawn.

Knight 3 3
  • 12 Sep '17
 DuckSauce

Mordhau Bug.png

The game loads quickly, but the Mordhau loading screen doesn't go away, though it continues to load tips. The main menu flickers in and out of visibility but is active in the background of the loading screen as the buttons for play, settings, armory, etc work but after about a minute I'm met with this crash prompt.
Verified integrity of game files through steam, no problems.
Uninstall-Reinstall had no effect.

Count 31 37
  • 12 Sep '17
 Knight of Rosen

On the camp map if you are playing team death match with bots they will often get stuck in their spawn, just a few minutes into the game the entire enemy team was stuck there.

56 179
  • 12 Sep '17
 GandaPestile

@TNCWfagsterstaff said:
when using the flourish emote while moving, character will stop moving - you'll have to press the move key again

+1

Also If i alt tab while the map is changing I get a crash

7 17
  • 12 Sep '17
 banjoman_franklin

Can't use the friend section in the server finder, no servers appear. Also sometimes the main thing doesn't show servers but if I just click around on shit they come back eventually.

Knight 14 6
  • 12 Sep '17
 Grebnedlog

So far, I've noticed it attempts to launch steamvr as well as launch the game, and closing vr closes the game. Also, I have no sound!

Knight 14 6
  • 12 Sep '17
 Grebnedlog

Ok, when the steamvr window loads, go to the Settings -> Developer and then uncheck "Start SteamVR when an application starts".

That stopped it from launching steamvr and loads up the game anyway.

Though I have no sound. No sound!