nono i think that wouldnt fit good in the game

Conscript 79 102
  • 20 Oct '16
 Policecar

do someone want to play that funny sword game with me? i got no frends

Knight 256 264
  • 22 Oct '16
 CrimsonKing

So... what's the next devblog going to be about? memestarter campaign?

Knight 21 22
  • 22 Oct '16
 Bubbles

What else would it be about?

Conscript 79 102
  • 22 Oct '16
 Policecar

i want the setbind command in console its realy usefull to spam the whole round while you can still run around and kill noobs
oh that was a bad example i wanted to say u can do some commands like votechangemap faster with it

848 694
  • 3 Nov '16
 EliteTeamKiller

@Policecar said:
im am new

Post of the year tbh

848 694
  • 3 Nov '16
 EliteTeamKiller

@EliteTeamKiller said:

@Policecar said:
im am new

Post of the year tbh

btw policecar is probably Hamster dude.

Knight 40 18

Isn't this game supposed to release in January? The lack of a dev blog makes me nervous even though it probably means they're just working on the game and not blogging. TornBanner has made me weary of silent developers though...

Knight 7768 14327
  • 4 Nov '16
 ToLazy4Name

@FenrirtheFrenzied said:
Isn't this game supposed to release in January?

I don't know where you heard that, but no. There isn't any official date for the game, but their current estimate is Q3-Q4 2017. The Kickstarter is set to release sometime in 2016, but even that isn't set in stone either.

296 415

@FenrirtheFrenzied said:
Isn't this game supposed to release in January? The lack of a dev blog makes me nervous even though it probably means they're just working on the game and not blogging. TornBanner has made me weary of silent developers though...

Patience... this team is much smaller than TBS. They aren't loud, because preparations to kickstarter are on the way. And.. uhm.. January release.. I hardly doubt even alpha access will be present then. I bet mid January will be kickstarter faggotry. And MAYBE alpha access will come around month later. Just w8, like the rest of the humble worshippers of Maroxism.

Duke 5562 13285
  • 4 Nov '16
 Jax — Community Manager

@Austismus "The Brainsmashed" said:

@FenrirtheFrenzied said:

faggotry.

CEASE

Knight 40 18

@ToLazy4Name said:

@FenrirtheFrenzied said:
Isn't this game supposed to release in January?

I don't know where you heard that, but no. There isn't any official date for the game, but their current estimate is Q3-Q4 2017. The Kickstarter is set to release sometime in 2016, but even that isn't set in stone either.

I swear upon Frigg's nipples I read that as a release date somewhere on this site. But okay that makes sense.

1 1
  • 8 Nov '16
 Zenechules

Awesome work, hopefully Kickstarter gets up and running soon, who knows maybe it'll help you guys develop this faster.

Baron 2358 3392
  • 9 Nov '16
 Xekratos

@Zenechules said:
Awesome work, hopefully Kickstarter gets up and running soon, who knows maybe it'll help you guys develop this faster.

Dude, You have no Idea.

Conscript 79 102
  • 11 Nov '16
 Policecar

@EliteTeamKiller said:

@Policecar said:
im am new

Post of the year tbh

im a better teamkiller than you

Baroness 6089 7050
  • 11 Nov '16
 Sammy

rebornconfirmed

Baron 2358 3392
  • 13 Nov '16
 Xekratos

I want skallagrim to see this game. That'd be pretty rad.

Knight 40 18

Why? He'd give it more or less the same review as he did Chivalry. It's the same game with nicer graphics, (hopefully) more balanced weapons, and small amounts of esports potential...