Mordhau

Positivity Thread

Knight 3278 6704
  • 10 Sep '17
 Bodkin

@Havoc said:

PFFFTTTT, wasn't even that great of a shitfest.

I just want to make bad memes and shoot arrows at people. I have no interest in getting involved with a morality war between someone who is arguably reaching my levels of cancer vs. the rest of the forums with 500+ comments.

Sellsword 41 88
  • 10 Sep '17
 Xedrik

@Ser_Thank_You said:
Mostly excited to have people stop crying about not getting in early..

In all seriousness, voice commands and general combat. As long as I get to thank some one as they try to smash my skull in, I'll be happy.

I got word from a tester that voice commands are not going to be in mordhau's alpha.
Only basic things like death and grunts.

Count 785 3003
  • 10 Sep '17
 EatAtRedLobster

All this positivity has overcorrected the forum and things have calmed down far too much. We need drama.

Bodkin... For trying to duck controversy you're the first person I'll use to initiate some conflict.

You will always be "The Emerald Archer" and this new name is an insult to those of us who know you.

You are a fraud.

Fraudkin.

Baron 664 1302
  • 11 Sep '17
 PJ_Ammas

@Xedrik said:

@Ser_Thank_You said:

In all seriousness, voice commands and general combat. As long as I get to thank some one as they try to smash my skull in, I'll be happy.

I got word from a tester that voice commands are not going to be in mordhau's alpha.

Which tester?

Sellsword 41 88
  • 11 Sep '17
 Xedrik

@PJ_Ammas said:

@Xedrik said:

@Ser_Thank_You said:

Which tester?

Can't tell, don't want to get him in trouble

1627 2894
  • 11 Sep '17
 Ranten

Am I really the only one who thinks Bodkin is a much more original and creative name than the bland "The Emerald ArchUr"?

Knight 3278 6704
  • 11 Sep '17
 Bodkin

@EatAtRedLobster said:
All this positivity has overcorrected the forum and things have calmed down far too much. We need drama.

Bodkin... For trying to duck controversy you're the first person I'll use to initiate some conflict.

You will always be "The Emerald Archer" and this new name is an insult to those of us who know you.

You are a fraud.

Fraudkin.

But what if it is merely a ruse and only the true memelords of the olden days will know my true identity? Only the small minority will understand the cancer that shall be unleashed upon them, and yet everyone will think they are crazy for it. No one will listen.

Pity the poor souls who don't understand, pity them.

"The Green Devil came to us in the likeness of man. For he came not to save the world, but that through cancer it may be condemned"

The Piggot Chronicles 5:13b

Knight 146 158
  • 11 Sep '17
 Zetboi

I'm a customization freak, so I'll be sure I'll use a lot of time making some great loadouts I'll love. Other than that, I'm looking forward to the combat as well as autistic lute playing.

Baron 1600 5073
  • 11 Sep '17
 Lincs

@ZETBOI said:
autistic lute playing.

It's treason then

Baron 56 84
  • 11 Sep '17
 Theblastback

I'm gonna make this my ringtone

Duke 194 835
  • 11 Sep '17
 Ser_Thank_You

@Xedrik said:

@Ser_Thank_You said:

I've never wanted to die more in my life... :,(

3234 4257
  • 11 Sep '17
 Havoc

@Bodkin said:

@EatAtRedLobster said:

You are a fraud.

Fraudkin.

But what if it is merely a ruse and only the true memelords of the olden days will know my true identity? Only the small minority will understand the cancer that shall be unleashed upon them, and yet everyone will think they are crazy for it. No one will listen.

Pity the poor souls who don't understand, pity them.

"The Green Devil came to us in the likeness of man. For he came not to save the world, but that through cancer it may be condemned"

The Piggot Chronicles 5:13b

Our greatest mistake was believing that god and the devil were separate beings...

Baron 664 1302
  • 11 Sep '17
 PJ_Ammas

@Havoc said:

Our greatest mistake was believing that god and the devil were separate beings...

3922401551-101732c26c-b-600x284.jpg

Knight 2307 4906
  • 11 Sep '17
 Survii

@Havoc said:

Jesus christ approves.gif