Mordhau

Knight 7 13
  • 12 Sep '17
 Contraband

@Milosh_Obilic said:

@TheFabledEnglishman said:
Didn't Z dominate the competition more than eX did?

*We dominated the whole beginning period when the Aus scrims started out in chiv, until that grim day when the newly recruited champions joined ranks with Z on the battlefield.
Twas a grim day, I remember it like yesterday. They cut us down like trees. Nothing could stop them.
My slaying of their champion was short lived, as it was the last time I led a clan to battle.

That was the day eX gave up the throne. An important historic battle in the history of Chivalry Australia.
It was the mark of a new era. The era of the greats....
The history from that point on is lost to me, as I was not involved in any more skirmishes. But I'm sure some others on this forum could fill in the rest of the timeline.*

... Which reminds me, we really need to hire a scribe to document all the meaningful points of the chivalry timeline, that led to the creation of the community which is now setting the foundations for a new political hierarchy. The peasants and squires of this new world order in Mordhau will need stories of legend to grant them courage in battle.

Sounds like the game meant a lot to you, but yet you left so early on. I've never heard of you and I played with eX for years, even recently.

Knight 148 97
Knight 54 54
  • 12 Sep '17
 Kobilic

@Myzery said:
What was your name when you were in Ex milosh? i dont really remember you nor do i have you on my friends list or the EX steam group. Vengeance and I created EX when we decided to split Z to help the comp scene, the only other people involved that i can recall were OP and Abbadon. Your timeline is a little skewed as well.

Hey buddy, Yeah that was totally my bad I meant to say G. Didn't mean to offend you I know you created eX along with vengeance.
I was in eX for a short period after when you were running it, so yeah my memory got a bit mixed up.
As I said in the post I was space wolf at the time, or malus darkblade.

Knight 54 54
  • 12 Sep '17
 Kobilic

Sounds like the game meant a lot to you, but yet you left so early on. I've never heard of you and I played with eX for years, even recently.

Yeah man that was my Bad I got G mixed up with eX. haha I really need to get better at remembering names.

Baron 1 0
  • 18 Sep '17
 Jaon

Hey Milosh, wouldnt happen to have Shifty on steam? I wanted to contact him about getting a pw to his duel server coz he locked it today.

Count 53 97
  • 18 Sep '17
 Shifty

Sorry guys. Was doing stupid shit earlier and forgot to unlock it.
If it happens again in future, just annoy me here:

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShiftyDuels