4 1
  • 15 Dec '16
 Steelvenom

Hammers! Pole hammer, Maul etc.

-Sv

24 10
  • 15 Dec '16
 Ziggylata

I dont care what on this list is actually added, but we need a weapon thats so bafflingly terrible and looks so stupid that high level players will attempt to use it often. Make sure you incorperate your high level customization tech so we can customize our level of stupid. And by terrible I mean high stamina drain per parry and chamber, semi-slow speed, damage only higher than bare fists, the whole thing.

567 379
  • 15 Dec '16
 SirZombiethe3rd

@Ziggylata said:
I dont care what on this list is actually added, but we need a weapon thats so bafflingly terrible and looks so stupid that high level players will attempt to use it often. Make sure you incorperate your high level customization tech so we can customize our level of stupid. And by terrible I mean high stamina drain per parry and chamber, semi-slow speed, damage only higher than bare fists, the whole thing.

Are you talking about our lord and savior, the Lute?

2089 2335
  • 15 Dec '16
 TheDankestMeme

@SirZombiethe3rd said:

@Ziggylata said:

wtf even, lute is op af

567 379
  • 15 Dec '16
 SirZombiethe3rd

@TheDankestMeme said:

@SirZombiethe3rd said:

@Ziggylata said:

wtf even, lute is op af

Ofc, but it has a very high skill requirement so all the noobs will think it is bad.

1554 1654
  • 17 Dec '16
 Jax

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:
Plis gibe large hewing spearhead.

It looks so good.

tfw when you find out your dick is almost a spearhead

but to be real, in the words of matt easton:
"6 inches is all you really need"

3026 2816
  • 17 Dec '16
 Sammy

I thought 4 is all you needed and 6 is just better.

2 0
  • 19 Dec '16
 abc

Will any Asian Weapons be added or strictly western only?

1554 1654
  • 19 Dec '16
 Jax

I think they may add eastern (think arab/west asia/russian) weapons but as far as they've said you're not gonna see katana or any chinese/japanese/far east weaponry

183 152
  • 19 Dec '16
 Xekratos

Guys, It's a troll account.

281 214
  • 19 Dec '16
 Carlo_Mano

@Sammy said:
I thought 4 is all you needed and 6 is just better.

567 379
  • 19 Dec '16
 SirZombiethe3rd

@xekratos said:
Guys, It's a troll account.

Not really trolling yet imho

1618 950
  • 19 Dec '16
 Humble Staff

yea it seems like it's just a random dude that just wanted to ask if there will be oriental stuff in the game (without reading the faq as many newcomers do).

2089 2335
  • 19 Dec '16
 TheDankestMeme

wtf its obvious its a

REBORN ALT

17 14
  • 19 Dec '16
 Lesbillionaire

look I know this probably doesn't fit the setting but

3170520_orig.jpg

as long as I get confirmation I can bullshit something like this with a buckler and spear at least, I'm good

674 565
  • 19 Dec '16
 SIEGE

Oh! Ancient Greeks! my favorite Medieval warrior-trade society!

17 14
  • 20 Dec '16
 Lesbillionaire

@SIEGE said:
Oh! Ancient Greeks! my favorite Medieval warrior-trade society!

I'M talking about the weapons ok??? jeeeez, gotta be so sassy

(honestly though you're right, I legitimately want to see this in-game with the armor and everything, as silly as that may or may not turn out)