Mordhau

What does a Mordhau dev do?

98 38
  • 10 Jan
 Monkeytoes

I have this dumb image in my mind of like 20 guys all in shining suits of armor on the top floor of Mordhau Headquarters sitting on their bums with Xbox controllers in front of a giant flatscreen TV all testing to see if level 3 is 'hardcore' enough and they're having a great time, while in reality I think it's closer to a couple sweaty men sitting in their basements on Skype frustratingly trying to figure out why they are clipping through certain props or something like that.

Devs, what do you do? What did you do today? What did you do in the past hour? I dun get it.

3505 4323

Spook is cute Canadian underwear model

Marox designs AI for the Slovenian military

Elweaboo is an aspiring actor

Crush hunts kebab for $100 per kill

Neo is one of Marox's AI

Grator literally does nothing except sleep, like all Spaniards or whatever he is

The rest are unknown tbh

374 482
  • 10 Jan
 Monsteri

Vesanus spends his days carefully constructing dungeon labyrinths which are actually braille for "help me!"

277 209
  • 10 Jan
 Carlo_Mano

There's only one dev, all the others are alt accounts. That's why there is so much time between the devblogs, he's all alone and spends his free time on this forum with other alt acounts arguing with himself about communism, religion and stuff...

But which one is the real one? I bet on Crush ^^

3505 4323
  • 10 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

It's obviously Seymour.

854 1386
  • 10 Jan
 Smokingbobs

It's Steve Piggot. All "Mordhau" Kickstarter funds will directly support Mirage DLC helmets.

743 757

@Smokingbobs said:
It's Steve Piggot. All "Mordhau" Kickstarter funds will directly support Mirage DLC helmets.

Can confirm.

183 149
  • 13 Jan
 Xekratos

@Steve Pigeon said:

@Smokingbobs said:

Can confirm.

Friggity.jpg