Mordhau

What is going to be considered a bannable offense in the official servers?

2389 1875

aside from the obvious [hacking] what will most definitely get you banned permanently?

571 426
  • 3 Jan
 afiNity

feinting

855 1389

Using Chivalry memes in the chat.

570 380

Probably having multiple cases of very toxic behaviour/team killing imho

281 216
  • 3 Jan
 Carlo_Mano

Thou shall not use the name of Marox in vain or shall be banned

3038 2818
  • 3 Jan
 Sammy

Ban anyone who yells "FOR AGATHA" or some shit like that, the voices in Chiv have gotten boring.

1437 937
  • 3 Jan
 mrjoe

Nothing other than hacking should get you banned perm. Top punishment for TKing should be like like a day ban.

281 216
  • 3 Jan
 Carlo_Mano

@mrjoe said:
Nothing other than hacking should get you banned perm.

What about racism ans stuff?

159 210
  • 3 Jan
 Whisper

@Carlo_Mano said:

@mrjoe said:

If that's your biggest worry then half the forum should be banned.

3038 2818
  • 3 Jan
 Sammy

@Whisper said:

@Carlo_Mano said:

@mrjoe said:

If that's your biggest worry then half the forum should be banned.

GO AWAY GAY

855 1389

@Carlo_Mano said:

@mrjoe said:

Fighting "indecencies" over the Internet is pretty fragile thing. One could say the heavy stuff like hardcore racism directed at an individual should be punishable. However, that is pretty much impossible to do in an online game, where the players identity - let alone race- is not a factor.

Personally I don't get offended by "cyberracism", but if it would become an established rule, I would concede.

1437 937
  • 3 Jan
 mrjoe

If someone is being an asshole on an official server, it should be up to the majority on that server wether to kick them or not.

1285 679
 vanguard

Imo every sort of toxic behavior should be punished asap, otherwise the community becomes a cesspol of cancer and toxicity with people shittalking each other in the most cringy way possible. Especially those edgy 12yo lmao, these guys are fucking aids in online communities. Even worse when they have more then 20yo but still edgy 12yo behavior

Or, a tool to mute these people even from writen chat. I guess this is the best option, because otherwise the game will either need some sort of autokick for some words (chivalry BR server had this, if you said rape in portuguese, you would take a automatic ban in your face), or police admins online 24/7 (chiv br also kinda had this tbh, it was a highly organized server. Even had autokick for TeamKilling based on points and shit!). But it must be really easy to see that the tool exist, and it gotta be easy to use you know.

Maybe make a tip in the loading screen like "fucking annoying 12yo talking mad shit? Fear not brother, press esc and mute his edgy ass by clicking here and there etc"

3512 4344

No cyberbullying or ban

3038 2818
  • 3 Jan
 Sammy

@ToLazy4Name said:
No cyberbullying or ban

RIP everyone in Discord.

1285 679
  • 3 Jan
 vanguard

Yeah I dont think it should ban permanently though, just a healthy kick you see, to keep things in order and avoid toxicity taking over a server and shit

2389 1875

Imo every sort of toxic behavior should be punished asap, otherwise the community becomes a cesspol of cancer and toxicity with people shittalking each other in the most cringy way possible. Especially those edgy 12yo lmao, these guys are fucking aids in online communities. Even worse when they have more then 20yo but still edgy 12yo behavior

toxicity is the best part of all online communities

something about these stupid fucking idiots raging at each other over a game is stupidly amusing

662 582
 Havoc
  • Spamming chat

• Pretending to be another user

• Abusing a glitch or Bug

• Excessive Teamkilling

• Match stalling

• Votekick abusing

• Voip Spamming

1285 679
  • 3 Jan
 vanguard

Lmao yeah, its usually pretty funny imo, but some people find it annoying and I can see why, sometimes I find it fucking annoying as well thats why I usually just turn off the chat. If I want to see it, I look at the console.

One thing quite common in Brazil is fucking music spam in voice chat (alway happen in CSGO tbh). Sometimes its hilarious and the whole server gets into it and all, but some times guy does that just to be annoying you see and everyone starts loosing their shit, people leave the server etc. But racism is shit man, I mean, that edgy cunt who keeps "NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER HUE", its not funny, its nothing you know just stupid and creates cancerous reactions on everyone, some people leave the server as well etc

In the end, I think its up to the people on the server you know, to kick toxic cunts and shit... The autokick when you say some words is bad imo, idk man

3512 4344

Just mute people. Kicks should be reserved for those who are actually doing something you can't ignore in some way.