Mordhau

How's This Cucks?

1615 946
  • 26 Dec '16
 Humble Staff

I guess it's an orchestral version of gaelish stuff.

275 209
  • 26 Dec '16
 Carlo_Mano

Nuthin fits medieval era like good ol' rock (actually not)

https://soundcloud.com/hardstuffband/riff-song

Did this with a friend, and then we realised we are no singers ^^

934 435
  • 27 Dec '16
 CACommanderGuts

@Sammy said:
Hi guys, welcome to EmeraldArcher's thread about his music, but here's a video of Guts' music.

I'm just here to make music and be judged.

934 435
  • 27 Dec '16
 CACommanderGuts

@TheEmeraldArcher said:
Just a quick question

I'm not too knowledgable of musical lingo, so what genre would my music be considered anyway?

Cancer?

Electronic soundtrack

934 435
  • 27 Dec '16
 CACommanderGuts

@TheDankestMeme said:

@CACommanderGuts said:
Hows my sample of Imperial March?

https://soundcloud.com/mike-xerxes-gomez/imperial-march-remix-drummer-on-the-throne

i r8 dis rebornalt/20

So you liked it so much that it made you come out of lurking?

1329 1556

Edited with cleaner, less ear-rapey edits done to the audio.

EDIT: Just realized it would have been far more considerate to have put this EDIT notification in the OP but you know what? SHAMELESS SELF-ADVERTISEMENT FUCK YALL CRACKUHS

6 2
  • 17 Jan
 Zack

@TheEmeraldArcher said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8lwQEYX9EE

The melody is boring.
That is not even toxic I'm just honest.

But, important to say, it's not your bad because you just re-made it.
I would suggest less drums.

1329 1556

@Zack said:

@TheEmeraldArcher said:

The melody is boring

Nice meme

6 2
  • 17 Jan
 Zack

@TheEmeraldArcher said:

@Zack said:

@TheEmeraldArcher said:

The melody is boring

Nice meme

Nice meme

6 2
  • 17 Jan
 Zack

The novel is primarily set in the upper Amanita wilderness, detailing the transport of the two agarics of Colonel Caesarea, Toadstool and Cocka, to a safe destination at Fort Agaricomycetes. Among the caravan guarding the mushrooms are the frontiersman Lentinellus Russulales, Major Duncan Hymenochaetales, and the agarics Kappa and Ulkus, the former of whom is the newvel's title character. These characters are sometimes seen as a sheeps of the budding Amanatian capipity, particularly with regards to their racial mushrooms.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. hi :)