Mordhau

Attack axis reverse

298 231
  • 23 Dec '16
 Carlo_Mano

So , if I understood. When I press attack while moving the mouse to the left, the blade will slash from right to left.

Can we have parameter to reverse this? I think I'd find it more confortable this way (presonally)

862 1425
  • 23 Dec '16
 Smokingbobs

Now that I think about it, I always assumed attacking while moving the mouse to the left would result in a slash from the left (to the right). That way feels more natural to me.

Being able to invert it would be a nice addition nonetheless.

298 231
  • 23 Dec '16
 Carlo_Mano

@Smokingbobs said:
Now that I think about it, I always assumed attacking while moving the mouse to the left would result in a slash from the left (to the right

Re-checked the basic combat video, it IS that way actually ^^

112 738
  • 23 Dec '16
 elwebbaro — Art

The default is as Smokingbobs describes, but we'll definitely add a toggle to flip the directions.

The reason why it works this way as default is to make chambers easier, as you simply point to where your opponent's attack comes from.

1294 681
  • 24 Dec '16
 vanguard

Holy fuck I imagine playing m&b for instance with reverse controls

My brain would probably melt.

I dont understand people who reverse controls, like moving the mouse up makes u look down in game. Why the fuck would someone use this, is it some sort of fetish

298 231
  • 24 Dec '16
 Carlo_Mano

Because their brain works differently. And to those people, playing your way IS the brain melting fetish ^^

3098 2906
  • 24 Dec '16
 Sammy

Absolutely disgusting, these people clearly have something wrong with them!

614 411
  • 24 Dec '16
 SirZombiethe3rd

They're probably from Australia

1560 1666
  • 28 Dec '16
 Jax

^ In Australia, the top of their head moves and the bottom stays in place. That's why they talk funny and eat vegemite.