Mordhau

Dual Wielding

1730 621

I have the feeling that the dev's have decided to include it in, but just to make sure.

Please add dual wielding.

Make it so you can control each blade simultaneously, and make it so you can't block with them.

I don't want noobs running around with my weapons thinking they're hot shit.

Also make it so if you want to dual wield you have be under a certain weight, and you can't wear a fully closed helmet. Basically make it so if you choose to dual wield two swords, you also must be able to die in 1-2 hits, 3 if you're lucky.

High risk high reward.

Don't want big knights that can eat 6 hits carrying 2 swords.

2408 1896
  • 24 Oct '16
 CaptainGaymer

roshawn you don't have to make duplicate threads

1560 1666
  • 24 Oct '16
 Jax

uhg ugh ugh no pls

3544 4404
  • 24 Oct '16
 ToLazy4Name

This should be classified as a shitpost and deleted. You're aware there have been multiple threads about this already.

4 3
  • 24 Oct '16
 Abliation

why are you not banned yet

1639 990
  • 24 Oct '16
 Humble Staff

For a moment i thought this was the troll that has a almost your same name to bait us but it is genuinelly you. Come on Roshawn, no.

1730 621

Whats wrong literally same idea has been mentioned before. Won't hurt just bringing to attention again. A lot of people want dual wielding, so just reminding the devs to add dual wielding.

Dev's apparently go left hand swing animations working, so next step would be dual wielding.

1639 990
  • 24 Oct '16
 Humble Staff

I mean why not just necro one of the like 6 old posts that were about this?

1730 621

idk, doubt it's that big of a deal.

18 13
  • 24 Oct '16
 Netherim

Well, if people really want deul-weilding swords, maybe it should be implemented same as in Mirage: Arcane Warfare? Make it a different weapon class with big stab damage (dual stricking) which is costs by range (similar to slash attack), but it's available only with proficienities for mid/ light-weighted classes. + No way to make combo-stabs ofc.

862 1425
  • 24 Oct '16
 Smokingbobs

@roshawnmarcellterrell said:
Whats wrong literally same idea has been mentioned before. Won't hurt just bringing to attention again. A lot of people want dual wielding, so just reminding the devs to add dual wielding.

They don't need to be reminded of this. It's not something they'd forget. I mean, there's a thread about this every other week.

There are no plans for dual wielding right now. Making another whole new thread to see if they've changed their minds already is just gonna get on people's nerves. If you want to check in on the status of dual wielding, you're better off PMing a developer.

3098 2906
  • 24 Oct '16
 Sammy

Can someone explain to me what makes dual wielding cool because it's stupid to me.

Also Roshawn, aren't you the one that sucks and thinks their hotshit? xd.bait

585 611
  • 24 Oct '16
 Ranten

HERE WE GO AGAIN, ROSHAWN'S ENTERED HIS RETARD MODE AGAIN. CRUSH ANIHILATE THIS THREAD BEFORE ANYONE SEES IT

276 347

Ugh, some1 here should be slapped by Crushy's Maul to da face.

763 831
  • 24 Oct '16
 Tim_Fragmagnet

DUAL WIELD 8.2FT LONG SPEARS THAT BOTH COMBO THRUSTS SIMULTANEOUSLY.

I AM UNSTOPPABLE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

139 160
  • 24 Oct '16
 Zexis

gas the weebs already

78 51
  • 24 Oct '16
 Arctomys_

@roshawnmarcellterrell said:
I have the feeling that the dev's have decided to include it in, but just to make sure.

Please add dual wielding.

no

1102 835
  • 25 Oct '16
 ApatheticDeity

god damnit, i would like it too but dont soil the idea with your preachy annoying bullshit.

862 1425